April 9, 2011

Newborns ~ Southern Maryland Photographer ~ Baby H & Baby S

Last weekend I had the pleasure of meeting not one but two beautiful baby boys!  It was a early start to the morning and baby H was wide awake and ready to go.  He was so alert and wanted to see everything.  Mom and Grandma were great and got him to sleep in no time.  I was able to take pictures of some special items the family brought along.  A giraffe given to baby H by his grandfather and a beautiful nautical quilt and knitted hat given to him by his Aunt.  Who is a wonderful person, and very talented.! We had a great time taking pictures and talking about having kids.  Since mine were home and adoring the baby and a little under foot.  But all went well and I got some cute pictures of baby H.  Thank you Cylinda and Grandma for being so understanding and I am glad I got the chance to meet you both.  Here are some pictures of baby H below, enjoy. 

My second baby of the day was so so so tired.  He had a photo session first thing in the morning and then had one at my in home studio.  Needles to say he was very sleepy when he arrived which was great! Baby S was a very smiley baby and he was great.  Mommy and Daddy are so lucky to have such a beautiful baby boy.  I am glad I got to meet you all and I hope you enjoy the photos. 



 I enjoyed using my new props today too on both of the boy.
I will have many more new props to show off very soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Christi Wilson Photography's Fan Box